91% of people read online reviews to determine the quality of a business.
As a business, you want quality online reviews because 91% of people read customer reviews to help them decide whether or not to make a purchase.
There are several hallmarks of a quality customer review, and all business owners should know and understand what they are. Today, we discuss RECENCY.
A quality online review has to be Recent:
44% of consumers say a review has to be written within the last month to be relevant
Fresh 5 star reviews show:
- Customers will willingly recommend your business
- You are getting business on a regular basis
- People enjoy doing business with your company
- Your products, services, and customer service is 5 star
- You work hard to maintain the reputation of your business
- You care about your customers opinions and satisfaction
Don’t make people guess about the reputation of your business
If your business hasn’t had a review in the last month, people will make assumptions about the state of your business. If there is no recent evidence to show how great your offerings are, they have to guess and they may guess wrong.
Start receiving a steady stream of 5 star reviews today
Create a positive online reputation to inspire customer loyalty, referrals, and conversions. A solid online reputation drives increased sales and revenue.
Click here to start your free, no obligation 14 day trial:
As a bonus, if you decide to continue after your trial, we’ll give you a free company set up – a $199.00 value!