1. Evaluate Your Current Digital Marketing Performance: Take a comprehensive look at your current digital marketing performance, including all channels and activities. Analyze the data and determine which channels are performing well and which need improvement.
2. Set Goals: Determine what success looks like for your digital marketing efforts. Set realistic, measurable goals for each of your channels.
3. Identify Your Target Audience: Develop an in-depth understanding of your target customer. Create personas and understand the customer journey.
4. Identify Your Digital Marketing Channels: Determine which digital marketing channels are best suited for your business and your target customer. Consider areas such as search engine optimization, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
5. Develop Your Digital Marketing Strategy: Create a detailed plan for your digital marketing efforts. Define how each channel will be used and how it will fit into the overall customer journey.
6. Implement Your Digital Marketing Roadmap: Begin executing the strategy and track your results. Analyze the data and adjust your strategy as needed.
7. Monitor and Adjust Your Digital Marketing Plan: Regularly monitor your digital marketing efforts and adjust your plan as needed to ensure you are achieving your goals.
Please click the button below to download the digital marketing scorecard.
Please click the button below to download The Social Holiday guide.
Gary has forgotten more about technology than most of us will ever know. He’s worked in dozens of industries in a wide variety of roles and solves difficult problems recreationally. By the time you’ve formulated your question, Gary already has an answer, which would be annoying except he’s so darned nice about it.
When you put Adrian behind a keyboard, magic happens. On stage, that means he’s making music. At work, he’s bringing website designs to life. Adrian is probably the quietest member of the Unrivald Digital team, but when he speaks, we all listen because we know he’s got something important to say.
Thiago is all about visual and aesthetic. He loves to design with purpose and believes that every piece of design has to have a shape, a meaning, and a function. His claim to fame on the team is making everything look better than expected. He’s humble but takes pride in knocking every project out of the park.
Taylor is our resident extravert. She’s an ace relationship builder, and a clever ad writer, which means she becomes a trustworthy partner to our team and our clients alike. She believes that relationships and a strong focus on the desired outcomes makes for more effective marketing with more meaningful results.
Shaheen is the guy you want in your corner when you’ve got a complex problem to solve in the next 15 minutes. He’s part MacGyver, part Tony Stark and part while still being the nicest guy in the room, hands down. His soft-spoken, down-to-earth vibe and ability to deliver makes him a client favourite.
Whether leading a meeting, riding his motorcycle, or running in the Banff Jasper Relay (for which he was Race Director for many years), Blair connects with the world around him. He inspires his team to work hard while never forgetting the value of the relationships he builds with clients.